Work visas for the U.S. are available across many categories, and may be subject to annual quotas and complicated regulations. Many occupations lead to visas quickly due the shortage of skilled workers in the U.S. Others require visas that can take a long time to acquire and may involve several federal agencies in the process. Some employment visas are temporary, some are permanent. Others begin as temporary but allow the individual to pursue permanent residence.
We help individuals and businesses to acquire U.S. employment authorization. Call or email us to find out how we can help you. We are always happy to connect you directly with an experienced employment-based US immigration attorney.
We regularly provide legal assistance for these business visas:
- B-1: A non-immigrant, temporary visa for those participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States.
- J-1: A non-immigrant visa category for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs.
- L-1: Business visa so that employees and executives may transfer between branches of an international company.
- H-1B: Wage-earner visa for individuals within specific industries who wish to work and earn income within the United States.
- O-1: Extraordinary ability visas for individuals who demonstrate excellence in specific fields or industries.
- P: Athletics and entertainment visas for individuals or groups who are traveling to the United States.
- TN: Visa available to immigrants from Canada and Mexico who wish to temporarily conduct business within the United States. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- E-1 and E-2: Treaty trader visas for executives in a foreign business who wish to enter the United States for trade purposes. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- EB-5: Investor visa that can lead to a green card. For more information, CLICK HERE.
We provide full service representation for preparing and filing all necessary paperwork in the United States and at the appropriate U.S. Consulate in the foreign country. We defend against actions and requests for evidence from the government and guide the case. We can consult with you regarding the visa that best applies to your situation.
We offer one-on-one consultations with an experienced lawyer to discuss your goals, analyze your case, and plan an immigration strategy. Paid consultation fees are often creditable towards total representation.
Spend up to a full hour with an immigration attorney to discuss the details of your case, get answers to your questions, work through complex issues and supporting documents and plan an immigration strategy for obtaining benefits. To schedule a consultation, please click one of the links below:
30 Minute Consultation
60 Minute Consultation